A XINUS active filter protects your power network against the damaging impact of higher harmonics, provides follow-up compensation of reactive power, stabilises voltage in the network and reduces current unbalance.
It is installed in the main switchgear, downstream of the transformer, so that all negative issues are eliminated at once. It can also be installed next to critical high power receivers generating higher harmonics, so that the issue is eliminated at the source.
- Rated power: ≥ 150 kVA
- Higher harmonics filtration (up to 50)
- Follow-up compensation of reactive power
- Symmetrical phase loading
- Network voltage stabilisation
- Reduced voltage dips and interruptions
- Reduced active power consumption costs!
- 7” operator's touch-panel
- Operation in low voltage and medium voltage networks
- Possible parallel operation of multiple units
- Possible operation in multi-selective switchgears
- Possible interoperation with a power generator
- Possible operation without current transformers
- Effective compensation of specific receivers: welders, induction and arc furnaces
- Possible installation outdoors and in harsh environments